The acceptance of this Policy will be confirmed by clicking on the "I accept" button or by the effective use of the App, so that from now on you (hereinafter "User") will allow access and treatment of your information by VENKI, HEFLO’s owner, under the terms of this Policy. This Policy may be updated at any time, without prior notice, by VENKI, which is why its sporadic verification is recommended.
2. By completing our registration, the User and the Consultant will note that some information is mandatory and others are important so that VENKI can know you better. After completing your registration, the User and the Consultant will have access to the various resources available in this App. Your information will be stored on a secure server and can only be accessed by authorized people.
3. The User and the Consultant are solely responsible for the security of your login and password. Therefore, never disclose or provide your login or password to third parties under any circumstances.
4. In addition, VENKI may also collect certain information automatically. Therefore, at each access to the App, VENKI will collect some information about the User, such as technical features of the access device, browser, IP number (with date and time), IP origin, navigation time, geolocation, among others. To do so, VENKI may also use some other standard technologies, such as cookies, pixel tags, beacons and local shared objects, to collect User information and improve your browsing experience.5. VENKI reserves the right to store all information collected through the App for at least the period of custody established in the applicable legislation.
6. Note also that the App may have links to other pages on the Internet, which may have a policy of collect and use of information other than that used by VENKI. In this way, VENKI is not responsible for the processing of data by such pages.
1. HEFLO was developed in compliance with best security practices to preserve your personal information as much as possible. VENKI is committed to respecting your privacy and making every effort to ensure the confidentiality of all information shared with us. Thereby, we will use your data collected in our App only to improve your experience in using the application.
2. Therefore, the User and the Consultant give free and express consent to the collect, use, treatment and sharing of the data referred to in this Policy, to personalize their access to the Application. The User and the Consultant also accept to receive advertising information through the contact information provided when registering on the App.
3. In addition, VENKI works in partnership with several companies, so that it may share the information collected with third parties, under certain circumstances:
With partner companies, in the development of VENKI's commercial activities;
For the protection of VENKI's interests in any type of conflict, including lawsuits;
In the case of transactions and corporate changes involving VENKI, in which case the information collected will be treated as company assets; or
By judicial order or by the request of administrative authorities that have the legal competence to request it.
4. VENKI respects the privacy of its customers and users, keeping information collected under strict security and confidentiality standards. VENKI makes every reasonable effort to ensure the security of its systems and data collected by using software’s that protect against unauthorized access to the systems as well as standard methods for encrypting and anonymizing the collected data. In addition, VENKI only authorizes the access of previously established persons to the places where the data is stored, determining absolute secrecy about the data collected.
5. VENKI takes appropriate safety measures against (i) accidental or unauthorized destruction; (ii) accidental loss; and (iii) unauthorized access, modification or dissemination of your data and information.
6. This Policy represents VENKI's effort to safeguard User information. However, due to the very nature of the Internet, it is not possible to ensure that malicious third parties will not succeed in improperly accessing the stored information, which is why, if this happens, VENKI cannot be held liable. In any event, VENKI is committed to informing Data Protection Authorities and Users of all security incidents or incidents involving the data contained herein that could cause harm to its owners.
1. VENKI, always respecting the privacy of its users, may send messages by e-mail: a) to make confirmations or cancellations of requests for service orders made through the use of the application; and b) for advertising purposes. Promotional communications contain offers from VENKI partners selected for our Users. The User hereby agrees to receive such advertising reports from VENKI.
2. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, simply select the "Unsubscribe here" option at the bottom of each e-mail.
1. False emails, called Phishing, are circulated on the Internet on behalf of VENKI or VENKI Partners, with the aim of inducing recipients to share personal information, such as passwords, credit card information, personal data, etc., with people with malicious intentions. These messages are not from VENKI or from our network. VENKI does not send emails with sensitive data requests, passwords, credit card numbers etc. Therefore, never provide personal data in response to emails sent, allegedly, on behalf of VENKI.
2. If you have any questions about messages received on behalf of VENKI, please contact VENKI through our service channels, below.
1. VENKI is located in the City of São Paulo, State of São Paulo, at Rua Alvorada, No. 1,289, Conj. 907 and 908, Vila Olímpia, São Paulo / SP, CEP: 04550-004.
2. In case of doubts or difficulties, please contact us through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This Policy shall be governed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, regardless of the conflicts with laws of other states or countries, and the Forum of São Paulo is competent to resolve any doubt arising from this instrument. The User expressly consents to the competence of this court, and hereby waives the jurisdiction of any other forum, no matter how privileged it may be or may become.
2. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.